Federal crop statistics for Russian agriculture is in public access
- at the official web site of Russian Ministry of Agriculture (mcx.ru)
- and the web portal of the Federal State Statistics Service (gks.ru)
Regional stastistics centres (87) Specialized periodicals
- Agricultural Unions of Russia
- IKAR: the Institute for Agricultural Market Studies
- SovEcon: Russian agriculture markets research and consulting
- APK-Inform: agribusiness consulting agency
- Zerno Online: cereal market
- Agency of Industrial Information: market research of Russia
- USDA: US Department of Agriculture
- World Bank
Upcoming statistics data might be fished out from our regional stastistics centres and specialized periodicals.
We publish here the most representative crop statistics data and the results of the multi-annual and сross-impact analysis with intent to make an accurate long-term forecast of crops’ acreage, yield and output.